[LRflex] Re: Something somewhat different

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 16:34:28 -0800

Film at heart but have not shot a roll of film for a year.  last 4 rolls were
B&W and I still have not developed them.  not for lack of time, but lack of
interest or darkroom accessability (not that that would stop me developing the
roll).

But, I, too, would love m R8  to turn digital one morning.

Aram