[LRFlex] Re: Leica R to EOS adaptors ... alternative brands.

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 10:36:12 -0800

Sounds like it is a good deal. So, if you had no Canon lenses, you would just leave this adaptor on the EOS camera and you can swap R lenses easliy, unlike what we hear about the Novoflex version?

Sounds like a winner.  All I need is a digital EOS....

Aram

From: Don Bledsoe <d30gaijin@xxxxxxxxx>
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LRFlex] Re: Leica R to EOS adaptors ... alternative brands.
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 07:49:46 -0700

As best I can tell it is.  That's why I am trtying to tell people it's
a good deal from Fotodiox.  I bought mine from them and it was shipped
very quickly.