[LRFlex] Re: Leica R to EOS adaptors ... alternative brands.

  • From: "Dave Saalsaa" <SaalsD@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 21:26:46 -0600

Elliot,
Full auto diaphragm is not maintained so you have basically a manual aperture system. But not any different than my 400 Telyt anyway. Good thing most Leica lenses perform very well wide open and the Canon 20D appears to be easy to focus Leica lenses even stopped down to f/8 or so. All you really have to worry about is focusing manually with the Canon because it operates on full auto metering.

Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: " Dr. Elliot Puritz" <drpuritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>