[LRFlex] Re: Leica R to EOS adaptors ... alternative brands.

  • From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 09:55:39 -0800

Don Bledsoe offered:
Subject: [LRFlex] Re: Leica R to EOS adaptors ... alternative brands.

Ted,

I couldn't agree with you more.  Steve Gandy is a great guy and
excellent to do business with.  But, Fotodiox is not a fly by night
outfit.  They too are only a phone call away, have a nice web site,
store front, are very responsive, and have a host of various adapters
and other photo gear available.  Buying three of their adapters could
have saved you $258.  Not a pile of loot, but not chump change either.<<<

Hi Don,
True. However my first re-action was Stephen and it appears your "Fotodiox " appeared after my purchase and yes I can use "$258." extra in pocket any day and could be something to consider in the future. The spirit of competition can work wonders when it comes to prices from various sellers. So in the future we may see up or down prices occurring inrelation to adapters. And in that case some will gain and others may loose. :-)

ted