[LRFlex] Re: Leica R to EOS adaptors ... alternative brands.

  • From: Don Bledsoe <d30gaijin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 14:54:37 -0700

Douglas,

I'm not sure why they don't show them on their web site yet, but they
do have them.  Try emailing them that question.  I got mine off of
their eBay "Buy It Now" auction.  I think they keep a running "Buy It
Now" going for the adapter.  Try this URL:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=30059&item=3868524092&rd=1

Don