[kismac] Re: How do you get this %%$$ing program to work!!!????

  • From: GDevice@xxxxxxx
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 12:04:51 -0400

In a message dated 4/30/2004 11:13:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> if you don't have a clue, go away and leave us alone or RTFM!
> unqualified complaints about a FREE software makes me sick.
> i guess i
> am gonna install an @aol.com filter :P

I do have a clue Mick and you can Install whatever you want!

1: Unqualified???? I'm a programmer, a Network administrator and my GPA is 4.0.
I've gotten a 97 or higher on any exam I've ever taken. Who are you to tell me
I'm unqualified??? If you want to play the "I'm a better programmer than you
are..." find someone else please. I have better things to do.

2: I said I like the interface and what kisMac is capable of doing. It has no
equal on the Mac platform that I can see. I'm just criticizing the lack of card
support. So CHILL OUT DUDE!

3: I was going to suggest that I send the developers the cards that I have,
since the website says they are looking for hardware. Do you intend to get
support from people by Flaming them?

4: If you can't take some constructive criticism from your peers, you're in the
wrong profession guy!

P.S. For the others on the list that have helped me out, thanks. I do
appreciate it. And Mick... I apologize for stepping on your toe-toes.

-Paul