[kismac] Re: How do you get this %%$$ing program to work!!!????

  • From: GDevice@xxxxxxx
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 11:05:43 -0400

Thanks to all for the quick response...

On closer inspection of the two cards in question, you are right. The 6020 is a
ver 3 and the D-Link is an M1!!! DOOOH!!!!!

There seems to be quite a few Lucent cards on eBay for $15 US or less. I'll try
one of those.

Anyway... As far as KisMAC goes, I can only rate this program as 3 0r 4 on a
scale of 10. What it is capable of doing is very nice and I like the interface.
But with such a VERY limited scope of card support, I can't give it a very high
rating. Plus the fact that this is suppose to be a MAC program, but support for
the Apple card is limited. It seems the developers would have gotten the
AirPort cards working FIRST before moving on to other Chip sets.

Well.. My 2 Cents

Anyone need Two, VERY NEW WiFi cares really cheap???? :-/

-Paul