[kismac] How do you get this %%$$ing program to work!!!????

  • From: GDevice@xxxxxxx
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 22:46:40 EDT

I have an Alu 15" Powerbook 1.25GHz running OSX 10.3.3

I know that my Extreme Card won't work in Passive mode. So I go and get a
Belkin F5D6020. No matter what settings/driver I choose KisMac will not
activate
the card.   Can't get it to work to save my life.

I finally give up and go out and get a DLink DWL-650. THAT IS LISTED AS
CONFIRMED AT THE KISMAC SITE! Now I can't get this one to work either!!!!

What the heck am I doing wrong???

Please help... I really don't want to buy 28 different cards just trying to
get this thing to work.

-Paul