[kismac] Re: How do you get this %%$$ing program to work!!!????

  • From: Geoffrey Miller <madcowstudios@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 10:17:27 -0700

From where I'm sitting, this is not a p!$$!ng contest that you want to get into. Not against me, and certainly not against Mick.

Well said, Brad. This appears to be another case of "fishbowl" syndrome. The young pup just needs to get out of his fishbowl and swim around in the bigger pool a bit more to realize just how small his world really is.

And thank you, Mick! Kismac is now a staple install on all clients who need a road warrior app for traveling. How hard can that be to use if a "suit" is using it on a regular basis? Thanks for your amazing efforts.

---
Geoff "TheMadCow" Miller
MadCow Studios
Burbank, CA