[JA] Re: Juno 5 User file identities

  • From: "Robert M. Cosby" <jvpoa@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 15:16:59 -0500

Hello, George,

Very nice information!  I was sure someone, somewhere knew this.  How did
you come by the info?  Have you worked for Juno?  I can safely say that
this information is worth it's weight in gold!  Ha!

Is there some way to segment the mailbox.bdb file?  I'm not sure that
Wordpad can handle the 226 MB of email which I have in it.

Why not use Outlook Express entirely?  I am unfamiliar with it, and all
my groups and identifying data are stored on Juno - 3 years' work.  As
long as Juno is free, I'll try to stay with it to maintain my email
address, etc.  When there is a charge, I'm gone.

BTW, how large is this juno_accmail list?

As I have noted elsewhere, Juno's Backup Wizard doesn't work for me.
Among other things, it completely ignores attempts to back up large email
files.

Bob C.