[JA] Re: Juno 5 User file identities

  • From: thepccat@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 14:11:24 -0700

There are many free and pay text editors which will open files of
arbitrary length. One which I like and use is called NoteTab Lite, see
www.notetab.com  for their choice of free and pay versions. By the way, a
single file of 226 MB seems a good reason to avoid version 5, just my
opinion :-).

thepccat

[...]