[JA] Re: Juno 5 User file identities

  • From: Don L Elias <donelias@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 00:37:43 -0500

What I was trying to share is that most people have Word
already and enough RAM to run it.  I, for one, don't have NoteTab
Light so I would have to find, download, and install it
which is more trouble than using my existing Word.  I was not
trying to recommend Word for those without it.

Also, I am familiar with Word's editing features so I would
not have to learn a new program.  I question if Anything
Light would have the features of Word.  But I don't know that
for sure.

Don Elias