[JA] Re: "How did it know"

  • From: thepccat@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 10:18:29 -0700

You know, I think you can call it "sloppy uninstallation" or it might be
deliberate by them to keep things around for the next time [for whatever
reason]. I guess if you really want something removed [to your
specification], you either have to learn to do it yourself [where is a
clear, detailed method or tutorial?], try an "install tracker" and see if
that does a better job [in my experience, better than nothing, but not
perfect], or reformat and reinstall, which is a bear if you do not back
up ALL your data, as well as record all programs, settings, drivers,
upgrades, tweaks you have made since the last time [however, this one
WILL remove all prior traces (except from the HD sectors ;-) )].

thepccat

[...]