[JA] Re: How did it know?

  • From: J�rel DD Arbaugh <computerist@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, no-tag-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 20:04:21 PDT

}Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 16:01:32 EDT
}Subject: [JA] How did it know?
}From: Julian B Hilaire
}
}On my machine the file c:\w95\juno.ini includes data for each of my
}accounts.  I don't know where you keep windoze, but you've got one too.
}That might be where it keeps remembered passwords.
}

        There are TWO sets of passwords.  The ones in THAT juno are
duplicates of the entries in the USER????\juno.ini  There is another set
that has encrypted versions of the ones that are automatically entered,
if that is selected.
--
| Computerist.    KG6HNO  This user is located in California.  It is a
violation of California law to send unsolicited commercial mail to this
user.
---