[JA] Re: Free Rider Web Hours

  • From: David F Wooledge <wooledge001@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 23:41:44 -0500

Jim,
Yep the free account gets online hours, I don't know how much.  I never
keep track.  Before I upgraded my Platinum account I did keep track on
that one.  I always was online more then 10  hours a month and never was
not able to sign on.  It is good for you that you have other ways to
access the Internet.  I now have my DSL back up.  The Platinum account
with V 5 has been connected over 17 straight hours as I write this.  I
have Verizon for DSL.  Like many of us, most people I correspond with
have only the Juno address.  and I like the interface.
Dave
PS I admire what you do helping others get computers.
www.geocities.com/wooledge001_/     www.mental-health-advocate.us
wooledge001@xxxxxxxx                       wooledge001_@xxxxxxxxxxx

dwooledge@xxxxxxxx
AOL dfwooledge    ICQ 59686911

Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 09:55:58 -0500
Subject: [JA] Re: Free Rider Web Hours
From: Jim Henderson <jim.henderson@xxxxxxxx>

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 05:16:28 -0500 David F Wooledge
<wooledge001@xxxxxxxx> writes:

DFW> I don't see what difference it would make that you have
> a free account and the other person doesn't.  I have two
> Juno accounts, one Platinum (paid) and one free.  I use
> both accounts on the same computer with Ver. 5 and 6.

And your free account gets its own ten online hours per month?  Blest if
I know why, but for some reason I get no online hours from my free Juno
account.  The same computer has several free accounts besides mine and
the paid one, so perhaps their owners are the ones who used so much Web
time there's none left for me.  Not a problem, as NetZero and a child
account on someone else's AOL fill my limited needs nicely.