[JA] Re: .fr2 folders (was Switching to Another Addy)

  • From: Don L Elias <donelias@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 04:01:35 -0600

I have found the opposite to be true.  My Juno 4 does
pick up lower numbers that are not in use and creates
an actual folder at that number.  The only time it doesn't
is when that number is "defined" but orphaned in the
director.frm file.  When I find such a case I edit the
item out of the director.frm and then Juno will use
it the next time it need to create a new folder instead of
using the next higher number.

Don Elias