[JA] Free Rider Web Hours

  • From: David F Wooledge <wooledge001@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 05:16:28 -0500

I don't see what difference it would make that you have a free account
and the other person doesn't.  I have two Juno accounts, one Platinum
(paid) and one free.  I use both accounts on the same computer with Ver.
5 and 6.
Dave

www.geocities.com/wooledge001_/     www.mental-health-advocate.us
wooledge001@xxxxxxxx                       wooledge001_@xxxxxxxxxxx

dwooledge@xxxxxxxx
AOL dfwooledge    ICQ 59686911

< message snipped by DW>

For me as a free rider, I get no Juno access at all to Web.  I think it's
because I often share a computer with a paid user, and the robots have
decided I'm not a real person, just a freeloading alias trying to get
more hours.  Not a problem, as my dialup Juno 4.11 mail works just fine.

< message snipped by DW>