[JA] 2 things

  • From: Carolyn Stoffel <carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 16:09:24 EDT

Joann -

<deleting more than I would have because of the DAEMON>

>I don't recall anybody's mentioning this sorry fact of life to/on this
>list ... and I wonder to what extent it may be an explanation for some
>of >the delays other 3.x / 1.49 users have written about.

------

Yes, it's been discussed though not lately. For awhile I did see a Juno
automail reminding me that I couldn't receive attachments (I don't want
them....) but I could if I paid.... Also that they'd fill my mailbox and
prevent me from receiving other mail.

But I didn't realize they'd keep them for eight months!

As you see I've >added a signature line or two to my outgoing ... maybe
my friends will >get the message now ... but on the assumption that
they've ignored all
>my >other requests not to send pictures, etc., I guess I'll have to
check >webmail once a month to see what I'm missing.

------

Ackshully, it was on there twice. A bit too long in my opinion.

How many people read signature blocks? How many of you have noticed that
mine says I don't have Internet access?

One person who did notice a couple of changes in mine - after one dog
died and later when I added another - was the .one. person I didn't want
noticing! <sigh>

OK, the DEAMON's happy. <g>

Carolyn Stoffel
Rakena Basenjis - Puppup and Cotton
The Canine Contingent; The Puppuppies - Pendant, Insula, Mosey
Phoenix, Arizona
carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx (No Internet access)
http://rakena.freeyellow.com/index.html