[jhb] Re: IT Guru There?

  • From: "Fossil" <fossil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 22:36:15 -0000

That will explain why her PC is hunting for other networks - it is doing a
wireless sweep to see what it can find.

I don't know much about Netgear but is it happy when you try a wireless
connection with the two PC's also running on Ethernet? I know I had to
fiddle with my router settings to get Jen on Wireless at the same time as I
had the PC and laptop on Ethernet.