[jhb] Re: IT Guru There?

  • From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 09:19 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)

Yes me too. I have 3 PCs, up to 3 laptops, 2 paystation 3s and 2 iPOD
Touches all on my network at the same time.  the Netgear Router has no
problem with that, but I do have fixed IP Addresses for all these
devices.

In case you wonder why - my children are complete technophiles and
because they ask for money for Christmas and birthdays from everybody,
they buy all these gizmos themselves, although my wife bought one of the
PS3s to watch videos on the telly using its Blu-Ray disk reader and its
ability to pay videos from her laptop on the telly, wirelessly.  Of
course the children use it too.  They play multiplayer games in different
rooms on the PS2s (and the iPODs.)

Me - I just fly FS!

Peter