[jhb] Re: IT Guru There?

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 12:59:51 -0000

If it ain't broke...

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: jhb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jhb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Gerry Winskill
Sent: 15 January 2011 12:42
To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jhb] Re: IT Guru There?

Paul,

Since I switched the router off overnight the problem seems to have
disappeared. I normally leave it on round the clock, though tried
switching off overnight, for the first time, a couple of months ago.
This was after reading an article that said leaving powered down for a
few hours improves speed. I didn't find that but will settle for today's
result!

Gerry Winskill