[jhb] Re: HELP!!!

  • From: "Paul" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 20:54:54 -0000

It's difficult to judge, it really is a case of one mans meat being anothers
poison.

In most cases though you can right-click on the app and choose disable if
you wish. Just remember you've done it though because you may find something
that worked previously when browsing suddenly stops and it may not be
obvious why.

If it helps, on my set-up within the Toolbars and Extensions, I've only got
Shockwave Flash and Adobe PDF reader and QuickTime enabled. Everything else
I've either removed or disabled. Under Search Providers only enable one,
your preference, disable all others- I've got Bing enabled. Under
Accelerators, I've got E-mail with Windows Live and because I've got Bing
enabled, Map with Bing and Translate with Bing. I've nothing under Tracking
Protection and English (United Kindom) under Spelling Correction.  There's
nothing else.

Paul