[jhb] HELP!!!

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: JHB Restricted <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2015 14:10:08 +0000

Hi,

On both this machine, running on XP, and on my FSX machine which runs on W7, I'm having problems accessing a couple of web sites that have been OK in the past. Both machines still use Internet Explorer.

Perhaps that's the reason and I should change to Google Chrome?

When I first took a look at it however I couldn't access my build up of FAVORITES. How do I access IE Favorites in Google Chrome, please????

Gerry Winskill

---