[jhb] Re: HELP!!!

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2015 15:49:01 +0000

Mike,

I'm trying to book excursions on the Cruise Personaliser section of the P&O website. I can log on access the Home page OK but when trying to Log On to the Cruise Personaliser, the slot at the bottom of to IE page takes ages to get to about half full and then I get a white IE page, telling me there is a connectivity problem.

Last week I had problems trying to set up my NowTV account. Eventually my son succeeeded by using SWMBO's iPad.

Gerry Winskill

On 08/01/2015 14:44, Mike Lucas wrote:
As a matter of interest, what are the sites IE will no longer load?

Mike L

On 8 January 2015 at 14:10, Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

On both this machine, running on XP, and on my FSX machine which runs on
W7, I'm having problems accessing a couple of web sites that have been OK
in the past. Both machines still use Internet Explorer.

Perhaps that's the reason and I should change to Google Chrome?

When I first took a look at it however I couldn't access my build up of
FAVORITES. How do I access IE Favorites in Google Chrome, please????

Gerry Winskill

---

---