[jhb] Re: HELP!!!

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 14:37:41 +0000

Gerry

First you have to export your Favorites from IE and save the file in
default .htm format.  The exact steps will depend on which version of IE
you are running.  Then import this file into Chrome - button at extreme
right of menubar (3 short parallel lines), then Bookmarks -> Import
Bookmarks and settings.

Mike L