[jhb] Re: HELP!!!

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2015 16:22:00 +0000

Logically, I wonder if the problem must lie with the P&O site. The Home page loads quickly, as do most of the links from it. Even a TV Ad video runs OK. It's only when called upon to react to a password, or personal data that it slows dramatically. Sometimes it will get to the required option but often an IE error message appears, after a couple of minutes.

I'll try late on, when things may be quieter.

Gerry Winskill

On 08/01/2015 14:44, Mike Lucas wrote:
As a matter of interest, what are the sites IE will no longer load?

Mike L

On 8 January 2015 at 14:10, Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

On both this machine, running on XP, and on my FSX machine which runs on
W7, I'm having problems accessing a couple of web sites that have been OK
in the past. Both machines still use Internet Explorer.

Perhaps that's the reason and I should change to Google Chrome?

When I first took a look at it however I couldn't access my build up of
FAVORITES. How do I access IE Favorites in Google Chrome, please????

Gerry Winskill

---

---