[jhb] Re: ROUTES

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2015 17:42:55 +0000

Friday flight was

ANTWERP   to   NEWCASTLE

Gerry Winskill

On 08/01/2015 19:21, Gerry Winskill wrote:
Thursday's flight, with 110mph tailwind, was 530 miles from

BELFAST CITY   to   ANTWERP

Gerry Winskill

On 07/01/2015 14:38, Gerry Winskill wrote:
Just departed on today's flight. 830nm from

MUNICH   to   BELFAST CITY

The weather looks dodgy at both ends.

Gerry Winskill

On 07/01/2015 12:54, Gerry Winskill wrote:
The route for 8th was 710 miles from

STAVANGER   to   MUNICH

Gerry Winskill

On 05/01/2015 15:25, Gerry Winskill wrote:
And yesterday was

ALDERGROVE   to   STAVANGER,  Norway

Gerry Winskill

On 04/01/2015 12:54, Gerry Winskill wrote:
Second of the year was 720nm from

STRASBOURG   to   ALDERGROVE

Gerry Winskill

On 01/01/2015 19:37, Gerry Winskill wrote:
First of the year was a 780nm flight from

SHANNON   to   STRASBOURG

Gerry Winskill

On 01/01/2015 12:08, Gerry Winskill wrote:
Happy New Year to all out there!

New Year's Eve flight, of 620nm, was

MAASTRICHT  to  SHANNON

Gerry Winskill

On 30/12/2014 11:35, Gerry Winskill wrote:
Yesterday's flight was 650nm, and was

KIRKWALL   to   MAASTRICHT

Gerry Winskill

On 29/12/2014 11:13, Gerry Winskill wrote:
Hi Peter,

I would think your two aircraft should have enough range, as I try
not
to exceed about 1100 miles.

Tackle it another way, do you have the maximum listed ranges for
them? I
could then make routes that they can manage.

Gerry Winskill

On 29/12/2014 09:02, Peter Dodds wrote:
Can these all be flown in a Twin Otter or a Beech 1900?  Some of
the
distances
are a bit long for the Twotter, I'd have thought, but I'd prefer
to do
a tour
like this in one aircraft.  After Christmas is properly over I'll
try
and make a
start, but I will only have time for one a week at most.

Peter

Gerry Winskill <mailto:gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
28 December 2014 16:01
Back on the job today, with a flight from

RONALDSWAY    to    KIRKWALL

Gerry Winskill

---
software.

Gerry Winskill <mailto:gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
24 December 2014 12:35
Last flight, in the Gulfstream, before Christmas, was

PORTO   to   RONALDSWAY

Over Christmas I'll revert to UK VFR flying.

Meanwhile, a Very Merry Christmas to you lot and to your
Hangars on

Regards,

Gerry Winskill

---
software.

Gerry Winskill <mailto:gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
22 December 2014 20:49
Carrying on with the bizjet equivalent of a tramp steamer, just
landed from

GIBRALTAR   to   PORTO

Gerry Winskill

---