RE: JAWS continuing to talk

  • From: "Julie Bentley" <julie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 16:07:04 -0700

Amen!  Come on Brian!  Listen up!!

Designs on Life Coaching
Julie Laughlin Bentley
Certified Coach
818-892-9786 United States
705-721-1372 Canada
julie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Life by design not by default!

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Dorothy Ingram-Gorban
Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2010 1:34 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: JAWS continuing to talk

yes Jaws acts just like that,goes on non-stop the black and white theme was
solved with lunar,but Jaws still has this way of plodding on regardless. I
have no technical knowledge, but a vip friend,very expierienced said "every
time you press another key  stroke you are adding to it,the buffer cannot
empty, I am not sure what a buffer is but think of a funnel filling up and
not being able to empty whilst you are adding to it., the black and white
problem fs were told about years ago,if I ever hear personally from Bryan
carver they have fixed it I shall say I wish it had not taken 5 years and
meant  a lot of expense using a product from another stable Dorothy