Re: JAWS continuing to talk

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 19:53:56 +0100

Hi Dorothy I will give you the information off list.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 06/07/2010 19:45, Dorothy Ingram-Gorban wrote:
  well with sight village next week in the Uk,at times a fs bigwig comes to
talk big words about fs,maybe eric damery or that other fellow,maybe he will be
made to defend the product in the hall,cannot recal the name of another of your
fs team, incidentally I heard today someone mention something called Cobra,
that worked well but the website was in german,your mention of Python reminded
me, if you are following your own convention in dalass,you may  know more than
we do in Uk.  The person who toldme he was flying there on July 4th had the
same name as the maker of  cobra. I think it means tree in german dorothy