Re: JAWS continuing to talk

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 14:35:43 +0100

  just a reminder, as mentioned I do not have anytechnical knowledge, but a vi
friend once tried to explain about the buffer not emptying being a cause,and my
desperate key strokes trying to stop jaws adding matterinto   the funnel,wwhich
could not empty,so if this means anything to you do try to explain to me, the
implication is of course to let Jaws just go on speaking until it runs out of
steam! Of course if it is determined to read the whole computer contents ,you
are in for a long haul  Dorothy