RE: JAWS continuing to talk

  • From: "Julie Bentley" <julie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 16:07:04 -0700

That is so crazy.  Thank God or some one that I do not run into this.  I am
always running between 4 and 5 programs at once.  What does happen some
times is that jaws reads each word as gibberish when I am creating an email
message.  I am using jaws 11 and outlook 2003.  If I tab away and come back
to the message it will then read properly.  Any ideas as to what that is
about?  P.S.  Keep up the humorous text, please!  I love it.  It makes me
want to meet you all as you seem like a lot of fun as well as good techies.

Designs on Life Coaching
Julie Laughlin Bentley
Certified Coach
818-892-9786 United States