RE: JAWS continuing to talk

  • From: "Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)" <Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 12:18:36 -0400

A buffer is merely a storage area. I frankly don't know what practical
use it serves here, but that the short answer.  In the early days of CD
burning, it was vital to insure the flow of information was never
interrupted, unless you wanted a pretty new drink coaster, because
that's all you'd have if a burn was interrupted.  Now there's a
practical use for a buffer.

Ted