[jawsscripts] Re: Why does this work?

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 12:34:47 -0400 (EDT)

I don't think JAWS activates application-specific settings just because
an application is in memory.  If that were true, one might have to only
keep one window at a time open, since the settings of applications in
all open windows would be active.  Instead, I think JAWS requires that a
window of an application be the active window before activating its
settings.

Jamal