[jawsscripts] Re: JAWS cursor question

  • From: "Geoff Chapman" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 02:31:23 +1000

Hi Taybin.
perhaps you could elaborate a little upon your particular applications and
situations? then perhaps people might be able to get a bit of a better
handle on your questions?

I'm not a heaps knowledgeable technition myself, as to how jaws cursor
interacts with MSAA.  but the jaws cursor is the mouse cursor of course, and
I would say it uses far less complex approaches to what it reads. but as to
exactly how it gleans what it gleans, that I personally can't help with.