[jawsscripts] Re: JAWS cursor question

  • From: "Marlon Brandão de Sousa" <splyt.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 13:56:14 -0300

Well, I would say that it uses a far more complex way of interacting
to appllications, and that it's not related to msaa, it uses JAWS's
ofscreen model ... and the offscreen logic is all but simple.
I am sure people here will extend more on this topic, but the jaws
cursor basicly tries to read what is under the mouse pointer.
Marlon

2008/8/21, Geoff Chapman <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi Taybin.
> perhaps you could elaborate a little upon your particular applications and
> situations? then perhaps people might be able to get a bit of a better
> handle on your questions?
>
> I'm not a heaps knowledgeable technition myself, as to how jaws cursor
> interacts with MSAA.  but the jaws cursor is the mouse cursor of course, and
> I would say it uses far less complex approaches to what it reads. but as to
> exactly how it gleans what it gleans, that I personally can't help with.

free."
Linus Torvalds