[jawsscripts] trouble installing bx toolbox

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 09:39:26 -0700

I'm getting the error message that the original files could not be
backed up, therefore the install could not continue, & to check the
validity of my jaws install. I installed it originally on jaws 8, got
jaws 9, & now I can't get it installed up there. Should I just remove
it & install again, or what, yall think?

Appreciate any help.

--
Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride