[jaws-uk] Re: Tesco.com

  • From: "david pritchard" <wd.pritchard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 09:27:41 +0100

Hi Barbara,

I am a regular user of the Tesco site and have experienced this problem. In
fact I've spent several long phone calls to the support line correcting orders
after this problem occurred!  It seems to happen with no apparent pattern,
usually disappearing by the time I try again.

Regards

David

p.s. I checked this morning and it works fine.