[jaws-uk] Encartis Jaws Avg andNod.32

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 21:37:03 +0100

Hi List,
I fear it is back to drawing board, in spite of removing Avg8 and putting on a Trial version of Nod .32 and thinking it was a fix since it worked Ok without my tapping enter key 2 or three times. Before the day was done I realised the Issue was still there, I think I will continue using the Trial version of Nod however if only because it may stop me getting another Trojan, I thought I would tell you the fault was not Avg8. I am wondering if the Trojan perhaps damaged some software, if so if it is Jaws I can run a repair, the only sign of the problem is using encartis software, the frustrating thing is not being able to pin point the cause. I have Lunar on one machine,not on the other but both machines show the problem, My email client is Outlook Express version 6, I did not have the problem before the Trojan, obviously if tapping the enter key a couple of times sorts it out that is good,but I need to know the cause , when you leisters have problems I am riddled with curiosity and fear you will never tell List what was the cause in fact they keep me awake at night I think curiosity is going to kill this cat one day!

Regards Dorothy