[iyonix-support] Re: DVI on Iyonix

  • From: davehigton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 10:54:01 +0000

Quoting Tennant Stuart <tennant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> I have a 32" LCD 1366x768 TV with "PC input", and its handbook says that
> it supports the following resolutions at 60 Hz / 70 Hz / 75 Hz...
>
>                            VGA  640 x 480
>                           SVGA  800 x 600
>                            XGA 1024 x 768
>                           SXGA 1280 x 1024
>
> ..so what scaling/letterboxing/cropping would those be displayed at?
>
> The Iyonix supports those screen modes of course, but does it output the
> correct signals/voltages/etc for such an LCD television set?

If it has a standard VGA connector, then it accepts standard VGA
voltages. If it accepts standard VGA/SVGA/XGA/SXGA PC inputs, then
it accepts standard signals at standard frequencies...

I have no idea why you should imagine differently.  Just connect it
up and enjoy.

Oh, and let us know the results!

Dave