[iyonix-support] Re: Booting doesn't complete

  • From: Michael Talibard <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 19:59:57 +0000

 The randomness suggests to me that it might be something to do
with the PSU, or even a loose connection.

No, the Iyonix just does behave randomly when you try to switch
it on. (Yes, I know that's impossible - but it does, all the same.)

I have been enjoying months and months of freedom from this
problem, with my Iyonix switching on every single time with no
other prompt than the elliptical button. Suddenly (and nothing
else has changed) it requires the round button as well, like it often
used to, and now it requires that every time. Anyone who wants
to tell me it doesn't have a perverse mind of its own, first tell me
how to get it back to behaving decently.

M.J.T.
---
To alter your preferences or leave the group, visit //www.freelists.org/list/iyonix-support