[PCB_FORUM] Re: thermal flash snafu

  • From: "Bolman, Shirley H" <shirley.h.bolman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 17:52:05 -0700

It is a good idea that the Librarian do a Purge when a physical is created. It
will get rid of any old padstacks that may have been copied if the physical was
created from
a previous part. It will also solve Padstack not found issues if a part is
copied from on old design.

Shirley

It is a PRIVILEGE to be born free.
    It is a RIGHT to live free.