[PCB_FORUM] Re: thermal flash snafu

  • From: Barbara Seeger <blm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 14:31:04 -0400 (EDT)

Gary,

 I think the board was created with the old style flash symbols env
variable on. You need to run flash_convert on the brd file to have wysiwyg
negative plane thermal display that uses your library flash symbols.

LMK directly if there's more to it.

Regards,
Barbara

(Barbara Seeger - Cadence 978-262-6578 )