[PCB_FORUM] No DRC check on one layer

  • From: William Billereau <William.Billereau@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 14:57:54 +0200

Hello All.

With previous versions of SPB without the Constraint Manager, it was
possible to remove DRC check for a layer or for a category by entering
"-1".

Now with the Constraint Manager, it seems that sometimes, entering -1
works but sometimes not.

I want to remove DRC line-to-line check for a layer which is a "pseudo"
bonding layer... (I do not want to use APD for that)....

(and I don't want to "Waive" them...) I would prefer not to have DRCs.

But I cannot succeed.... I have DRCs with actual value 0, constraint
value -1....

How can I do that?

Thanks in advance.

                William.