[PCB_FORUM] Re: Kicks me out!

  • From: "Austin Franklin" <allegrolist@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 20:40:08 -0400

Hi Gary,

I second what Mike suggested...test the memory, and even if it passes.
Also, is it a single or multiple processor machine?  I had a machine that
would crash every now and then...and when I removed the second processor, it
never crashed again.  I have other machines that have two processors, and
never crash either.  Too bad it's not more frequently, then you could
install it on another machine and see if it crashes there...and if not, then
it's probably something with your machine, not with Allegro.

Regards,

Austin