[PCB_FORUM] Re: Kicks me out!

  • From: "Mike Finczak" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 17:55:51 -0400

Gary,
        A couple years back, we had one machine that had ramdom
        crashes in Allegro. It turned out to be a memory stick.

        We were able to detect the bad memory location by using a
        memory dignostic progrm that ran several bit pattens tests.

        You can download a free copy of MemTest+ v2.01 from:

                 http://www.memtest.org/#downiso

        The DOS iso zip file will create a self booting floppy disk.

Regards,
       Mike Finczak
       CopperCAD Design
       www.CopperCAD.com