[PCB_FORUM] Re: Kicks me out!

  • From: "Macindoe, Gary" <Gary.Macindoe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 16:39:50 -0500

Jean-Charles,

I'm the only PCB designer in our small group, so just one machine.

I don't have to reboot, I just get back into Allegro.

When I got back in and performed the same function that caused the problem
before, it was fine.

I guess that means it's not very repeatable. It happened a few days ago, but it
had been at least weeks since it happened before that.

No new programs installed, no windows updates.

Must be the phase of the moon or something!

Thanks,

Gary

Gary E. MacIndoe
PCB Design Engineer