[PCB_FORUM] Re: Kicks me out!

  • From: Jean-Charles TEYSSIER <jcteyssier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 10:31:34 +0200

Austin,

crash on this kind of machine can be be because of power supply problems. (to short!) One or two years ago i have to change my pc power supply bloc because of inexplicable reboots...

Austin Franklin a écrit :
Hi Gary,
I second what Mike suggested...test the memory, and even if it passes. Also, is it a single or multiple processor machine? I had a machine that would crash every now and then...and when I removed the second processor, it never crashed again. I have other machines that have two processors, and never crash either. Too bad it's not more frequently, then you could install it on another machine and see if it crashes there...and if not, then it's probably something with your machine, not with Allegro.
Regards,
Austin