Re: [icon-users] Microsoft Office file validation

  • From: John Harrison <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 11:59:22 +0000 (GMT)

> I use Apple's Pages to sent .doc files and have had no complaints.

So does my wife, and I don't think she's had any complaints - yet.

But I've only had 3 in total (a couple at the end of January and one this
weekend) and I send out plenty of documents in Word format.  My suspicion
is that the people in question have recently upgraded, and acquired the
'validator'.

Regards

--
John Harrison