[ian-reeds-games] Re: Some thoughts on turns and rounds

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 19:46:20 -0500

It is starting to sound good.
Just remember that some modifiers stem from units, some from skills, some from
effects, etc and so forth. I would hate for you to make several diffrent
modifiers for each type and they would all have to stack too, lol.

Iam going to have to get used to the turns/rounds thing. In d&d rounds are the
instances within turns, but for TB turns are going to be within rounds, so
thanks for catching that, I didn't even realize I wrote it that way.

By the way I like the hot key idea for finding out number of rounds, that is
going to be very useful.