[ian-reeds-games] Tactical Battle 1.11 dev 12

  • From: Ian Reed <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 17:52:02 -0700

Hi all!

Dev 12 is here and likely to be the last dev release before the full release.

Here's the changes since the last release:
38 Added a new Map pack settings.txt file that replaces the old author.txt file and allows you to specify music that plays in your map pack menu. 39 Fixed a bug where protection was not being applied to step inflict, start and end turn damage.

Hadi, 38 was for you.
Zak, 39 was for you.
And both were for me since I like improving the game.

Hadi, I also fixed the bug with ai_wait_until_enemy_in_sight.

Everyone, I intend on releasing the full version tonight.
Currently it will include the getting started maps, Allan's first One shot wonders map, and Carlos' Conquering RedWall Abbey maps.

Allan, you said you fixed some things on the zombie map so I'm going to download the latest right now. Carlos, I downloaded your maps after your last update and made that minor user guide change. Unless you tell me differently I'm going to use that version I already downloaded and tested.

Here's the link for dev 12:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/43120001/Tactical%20Battle%201.11%20dev%2012.zip

Enjoy!